Saturday, January 16, 2010

ka-ching ;)

Everyone, this is you're lucky day :)
because...
a.) I have just got my internet back (actually I had it since yesterday but I was too lazy to write a blog) so that means....A BRAND NEW EXCITING AND SPECTACULAR BLOG FOR YOU TO ENJOY!!

and..

b.) You love my blogs :) I think.... :S

Anyways moving on...
Highlight of the past few days!:
  • I've borrorwed out the first 8 episodes (since it comes in 5 discs, and i borrowed the first and second disc so don't ask why I only have 8 episodes) of season one of GOSSIP GIRL! And I like it! Should totally be a song, so something like...I watched 8 episodes of gossip girl and I liked it...along to Katy Perry's 'I Kissed A Girl' tune and the part where is says "I watched 8 episodes of Gossip Girl" has to be sang quickly to fit the tune/music/rhythm.... cool huh? And I totally came up with the best idea ever while I was looking up if I spelled 'rhythm' right and that is...I shall write a song called "I watched 8 episodes of Gossip Girl" !!! Stay tuned for the lyrics ;) And I will keep watching Gossip Girl :)
  • Watched The Lovely Bones with Irene on Tuesday night. I loved it :) It's engaging, slightly dramatic, chilling, touching, sad, funny and just magnificent. I rate it 4 and a half stars out of 5. Would have gave it a 5 but the killer pissed me off and I still can't believe no one punched him in the face.
  • Was working the other day and saw one of the cutest thing ever. Since there weren't any customers, I was just watching the food court and I saw this old man who had these puffy cheeks. He just bought some chips from me and was sitting down and reading his paper. And then when he started eating...he was like munching each chip with his front teeth like a rabbit! So with the puffy cheeks, the munching and he had a bit of beard and his eyes were like practically popped out for some reason like he's staring hardcore at something...he really looked like a rabbit or a mice! Ahahah it was so cute I started laughing to myself :L
  • Finally downloaded some new songs!

That's pretty much all I can remember lol

4 comments:

  1. Didn't Adrian come over and harass you?
    Tell me about Movieworld!!!
    I NEED to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea..Moni and Adrian came to my work... :L but that was ages ago though

    Oh and I don't think Im going movieworld ... too expensive :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. ωєℓℓ уσυ ¢συℓ∂ нανє тσℓ∂ мє єαяℓιєя!
    ωнαт ωαѕ αυѕтяαℓια'ѕ ηєχт тσρ мσ∂єℓ αυ∂ιтισηѕ ℓιкє؟

    ReplyDelete
  4. well im blogging but it so you'll see it when i post it :)

    ReplyDelete