Wednesday, January 6, 2010

*cough* Fake Coffee *cough*

While hanging out at city today, Darby, Sarah and myself decided to just sit near those big silver balls outside the city library. There were pigeons hanging around us and there's this particular one, very fat and cute, which I named Fatty :)
Fatty was very friendly to us and hanged out we us while we talk about random things. It (dunno if it was a he or she...didn't really wanna check, haha) was just paddling around and eating stuff off the ground while we admire it. Well, only Darby and I liked Fatty. Sarah despised Fatty and all the other pigeons....she believe they have rabies and even told a pigeon to 'F**k off', LOL.

Before that, we were sitting in Broadway. I bought a cup of coffee...(okay they weren't coffee, they were hot chocolate but I thought coffee sounded really sophisticated because of what we were doing) and we were sitting at a small round table, me sipping my coffee (hot chocolate) and singing while listening to my iPod (must have annoying the heck out of Sarah and Darby but they were nice and didn't say anything, hehehe), Sarah was learning French on her iPhone while Darby was reading his comic book. From a another person's perspective...we probably just looked like a bunch of kids sitting and being bored...but from where I was sitting, I felt like we were college kids, very grown up-ish. :) I dunno it's just how my mind works. LOL

We also went into Allens Music, Darby and Sarah made a mistake from letting me go cos I spend forever there trying out the digital drum kits!!! Woop woop! One of the best inventions ever I have to say.

We kept with tradition by going Mandarin Paradise :)
And I also had sushi again. Yum yum yum :P

On the train back, there was this guy in a white shirt that kept looking at us. He was reading a book but the way he kept looking made us think he was eavesdropping...very suspicious :S
When Darby and I got off at our stop we were paranoid that he was gonna follow us :L But he didn't so thank gosh, haha.

That shall be all for today :D
Fairwell dearies !

No comments:

Post a Comment