Saturday, December 26, 2009

Room? What room?

Funny as thing happened at work today:

Me: *to a customer* Hi, how are you?
Customer (middle-age lady with an accent): How much is a whole chicken?
Me: A whole chicken is $12.95
Customer: Okay, I'll take a whole chicken.
Me: $12.95 please.
Customer: *going through her purse and mumbled something (this was what I heard)* I'll take it...room...with me...
Me: *thinking "What the hell she just said? She wants to have it in her room? What?! This is getting weird!" so I asked her* Sorry, You wanted to have it with you in your room?
Customer: No, I want to take it with me.
Me: Oh, you mean you want it to be take away?
Customer: Yes, take away.
Me: Oh right, okay.

So therefore, while she was waiting I was trying not to laugh about the room thing LOL. Guess it was part of my fault there...haha.
And I worked 7 hours today which is pretty awesome...and tiring. =)


Christmas yesterday. I got $250 (which can help with half of my electric guitar =D), a bumblebee magnet, a set of earphones and a Make-Your-Own music box.


The annual Victoria Secret's Fashion Show was on christmas eve. =D
I have to say this year's lingerie design and stage design and theme was better then last years. The disappointing bit was the million dollar bra, which they didn't make a big deal about and it looked like waffles to me :S
And the fact Adriana Lima and Karolina Kurkova weren't in this year's show was disappointing as well :(. And the show was pretty short with only 3 or 4 sets of designs/themes. And not much of an ending. But Black Eyed Peas' perfermance was great, although they only performed twice.
So overall, it has got disappointing bits, but it's still the best/top/most glamorous fashion show ever! :) And some of the new models are pretty good. And my fav, Alessandra Ambrosio was superbly gorgeous as always :)
So love love love VS Show !! :)

That shall be all for today :)
so as the french says, au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment