Saturday, December 19, 2009

:D :) :P

Been about a couple weeks since I participated in the world of blogging.
Probably because I haven't done anything lately.
But I feel that it is important to have regular posts so my viewers are entertained :D
So, ladies and gents...here's a post for your pleasure :)


Let's update on work. Lately I've been getting alone well with my boss. Which I would consider a pretty good improvement :)
And I no longer have 7 hours a week. I now get around 14 hours (which still isn't a lot) but we do have quite a lot of staff for a store like ours. So I guess I can't really complain.

Apart from work, there really isn't anything I've done lately worth mentioning. Apart from the fact I watched the Grand Final of W-League (women soccer) today. It was Brisbane Roars vs Sydney FC. Sydney FC won 3-2. It seemed that Brisbane Roars was gonna win cos they were leading 1-0 at half time. But Sydney FC score 3 scores in the second half...which won them the championship :)
I didn't go for a particular team.
And I found out that one of the girls from Sydney FC was someone that I've seen from a State Futsal Team tryout once back in the days. Well I didn't made the team that time :( But congrats to her for making it big.

Topic on everyone's mind these days : Christmas.
Well my plan for christmas is to but myself an electric guitar :)
Perhaps that way my dream of being in a band will become more realistic
ha ha ha.
Still need to change the band name. And need more members...anyone interested...just myspace/facebook/msn/comment me :)

Other stuff on my 'christmas list':
-A jigsaw puzzle (500 pieces ones would be appropriate, I got a 1000 pieces one before...lets just say I lost it *cough* ) because I believe that'll help stimulate my grey matter during the holiday since I'm not being educated :)

-Some new shirts

-A how to speak French book. Since I'm planning on being fluent enough in French so I can read the French version of Harry Potter :)

That'll be all I guess haha.

And I also need to take a trip to the library since soon I'll finish re-reading all my Sweet Valley High novels.

I'm obsessed with lyrics lately. (L) (L) (L)

Been very bored these days. And craving food cos our cupboard's alway's empty ><><
But I do feel like playing soccer after watching that game today. Got me very motivated. So a trip to the park is also good.
Park date anyone? or not... haha

Peace y'all
stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment