Monday, February 22, 2010


A scene at the beach.

Remember how I told you guys about my painting hobby during the holidays? Well here's one of them...

As you can see it's not the most realistic painting but whateverrrrrr. And yes, I know there's retarded lines everywhere especially on the wave.



A night view of a lonely island

This one's more in proportion as you can see...
haha

I have another one that I haven't finished yet, and it's taking me forever. But stay tuned for the next master piece :)

3 comments:

  1. Ummm... Jade?
    Did u draw that on the computer?
    Nice masterpieces :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I like the Lonely Island one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa: yea I did. thanks :)

    Irene: thanks you :) The pics are a bit small so you can't really see the details...

    ReplyDelete