Monday, February 1, 2010

I saw a sign!

Have you seen something or did something or have something happened to you and you just took it as a sign? I did! :)
Well today, After I woke up from a very messed-up and disturbing dream, I decided to cook some eggs for breakfast. So while I was heating up the frying pan I was standing there and just staring at it. Until I realised...after about 5 minutes, that the pan should be really hot by now! So after a quick second thinking about what a noob I was, I grabbed an egg and cracked it on the bench and put it in the pan. But it never made it in the pan. Apparently I cracked the egg too hard, I practically smashed the whole thing on the bench and only a bit of egg white landed in the pan and was cooking very fast and already making loud sizzling noises. So in my head I was thinking, "OH CRAP!", while I tried to mop up the egg with paper towels but the paper towels just won't soak up the egg! So...with the loud sizzling (it's like urging me to hurry up!), the paper towels not responding to my psychic messages for it to soak up the egg and the fear of the chances that the frying pan might just get over-heated and explodes and I'll get into trouble with my parents all while just cooking some eggs. In the end, after the madness of trying to clean the bench and at lease put some eggs in the pan, I decided that the sizzling had gotten to me so I obeyed it's commands and focused on cooking the eggs instead.

After the egg thing, I was unaware that another unfortunate event was going to happen. While walking to school in the lovely breeze and warm sunshine, some retarded moron (from my school *sigh*)nearly ran over me with his damn bike! Seriously, people like that shouldn't even allow to be in the same space as a bike! We started from opposite side of a pedestrian crossing and when the light went green, I made my way across and he practically rode straight at me! At first thought I was thinking, "WTF, he's gonna change direction or what?", and as he got closer,I stepped slightly to the left and he did too...but to his right so he's still in my way! When it's the contact point, he obviously didn't choose to turn his bike the other way and practically ran into my right arm! And he didn't even continue on, he just stopped in the middle of the road obviously dunno what to do when in a situation like that. And the whole time I was just thinking, "OMFG, OMFG, OMFG. What a bloody idiot!" and trying to fight the urge to whack his helmet in. Tsk tsk, people these days.

So after the bike thing...I remembered the egg thing...and with the two things in mind...I took it as a sign! And that is, today might be a terrible day! But then it actually turned out fine :) I enjoyed my classes, signed up for the futsal team (yay!) and actually remembered to bring lunch money so I didn't starve!

Success! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a sign Jade
    Maybe ur interpreting it wrong :S
    Hehe malti-task!

    ReplyDelete