Friday, November 27, 2009

Buurrrrrrrr

Time: 10:17pm

I've realised my blogging time's normally pass 10 at night since most people seems to be not very talkative on msn at this time of the day...

So anyways, let's quickly update on what had happened since the last time I've blogged.

Firstly, Semi formal!! It was alright i reckon. Music/DJ was crap, food arent the best BUT everyone looked so pretty! and that just made the night awesome I guess...so kudos for everyone that attended :D

Secondly, holiday have started!!!! WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!

Thirdly, I've joined the QIP program.

And lastly...I'm now doing drama instead of furnishing for senior years.
This is mainly due to lesson collisions.

Anyways...I've been watching the tv series Kyle XY lately. It's pretty cool I reckon. I'm quite glued to it.

eh...suddenly didn't feel like blogging...so, next time.

peace ya'll
stay tuned yea?
(:

1 comment: