Wednesday, June 30, 2010

HEROES!

As you might have guessed it, I'm on about the tv show 'Heroes'! Since recently finishing the first season, I'm officially a Heroes fan. :D It's just too exciting and suspenseful! And also the scientific and supernatural-ish aspect is as well :) But I won't bore you with all my favourite characters and episodes and scenes although I'll just say I totally hate Sylar and it annoyed the heck out of me when he's still alive in the second season. >:(
However...after a quick research on IMBD...I found out the actress that plays Niki is Claire from Residen Evil: Extinction!!! I guess I didn't realise that cos she's got different hair colour in RE. Speaking of RE...the last time I checked, Resident Evil: Afterlife(in 3D or 2D) comes out on October 14th* at Imax!! Everyone, mark it in your diary, on your calender and on your phone/ipod/anything with a date application!!! It's gonna be TOO BLOODY AWESOOOOOOOOOME!!
And since I was scrolling the page of 'Coming Soon' movies, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1 (in 3D) comes out on November 18th*!!! Mark that also :D

* Dates could be incorrect...since they always change release dates :S

So, no, I haven't done anything in the holdays apart from working only just one shift so far... >.< and spending my time watching Heroes :) and various other movies. I watched Adventureland the other day and I have to say it disappointed me. I had thought that it would be one of those romantic comedies about two high school kids that met during their summer jobs at Adventureland. But instead, they weren't high school kids at all...and they're pretty messed up with their drugs and alcohol ant etc...and they think it's crappy to be working at an amusement park. I wish I was working at an amusement park! D: And the movie wasn't as funny as I hoped (it was still kinda funny)...since it was the same guy from Zombieland. Major sigh!

Another one was Obsessed starring Beyonce and Ali Larter...pretty psychotic it was and there was the bit at the end where them two got into a full on fight so if girl fights are your thing then check it out. (Y)

And there was I Love You, Man. A bit disappointing as well, the main guy (Paul Rudd's charater) was such a loser and not very funny since I expected it to be hilarious. Other characters weren't so outstanding either. D:

Ideas for the rest of the holidays:
- go city/southbank
- work (got 2 shifts coming up :D)
- film for WPP
- do school stuff (read ENG play, finish DRA draft D:)
- play at the park :)

I figure I shouldn't say 'plans' and use 'Ideas' insead since I never do what I 'plan' to do. :/

3 comments:

  1. I've known her since Final Destination. Awesome movie. Just the first one. The sequels sucked as most sequels do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Resident Evil 2 was the best! :D
    Thanks for the text btw, you're awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Riini... 1st one was awesome! The 2nd one was okay... the 3rd one sucked! Statue of liberty in LA? :O Resident Evil: Afterlife in October!?! YAY!

    ReplyDelete