Monday, April 5, 2010

(Y)

Monday's entry:

Today at work, this guy bought something from me and he came back a while later saying he gave me $50 and I only gave me like $5 change when he bought something for around $10. My first instinct was WTF?! So I check my register and saw that he gave me a $20 not $50. He then went away and came back with this chick with him. The chick insisted that they gave me $50 and they want the rest of their change back. Ok, tbh, by now I was panicking that maybe I did pressed the wrong button on the screen and gave the wrong change but the more I think about it the more bogus it all sounded. My manager then counted my till to check and it turns out that they didn't give us $50 and they were trying to rip us off!! AND THAT MADE ME REALLY PISSED!!! >:( So because my till was up $6 my manager gave it to them. :S Later on, we saw the same chick at another shop obviously argueing that they've been given the wrong change as well! We than had a little discussion amongst us and we agreed we did the right thing and didn't let them rip us off. But I was still pretty pissed and wanted to punch those people in the face >.< *sigh*

Today' entry:
Yesterday, I went to watch How to Train Your Dragon 3D at Garbo with friends. It was a pretty practical and touching movie and I thought it was great even though I missed the first 5 minutes of it. Normally I'm not a fan of animated films at all but I have to say this one's an exception :)And the dragon was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! So, How to train Your Dragon, 4.25/5 stars :) Half star off cos i didn't see the start but that's my fault not the movie's and .25 star off cos his dad annoyed me XD

Today, I went to watch Clash of the Titans 3D. One of the best movies this holiday I have to say! The movie's based on ancient greek and it's mythology and it's about the battle between the gods and humans. BATTLE? GODS? GREEK MYTHOLOGY? OH MY GOD AWESOME OR WHAT!!!? :P Favourite scenes included the killing of the giant scorpians, when the gods were having a discussion, the fight with the snake lady, when the kraken was revealed it was grand, and several others. I was so glad I watched it and I give it a 4.75/5 stars because there was this character I hate and some retarded moments but overall, twas good! :D Go wath it now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment